Some pix of my car.(Vacation OBX)

JACTcoupe

So I went to The Outer Banks for a week. I had a great time. On one of the houses there had a Indian stye ThunderBird. I parked my car in front or it. So Here you go!!
DSC01070.jpg
DSC01076.jpg
DSC01237.jpg
DSC01236.jpg
DSC01079.jpg
DSC01239.jpg
DSC01244.jpg
DSC01241.jpg
DSC01250.jpg
DSC01077.jpg
DSC01078.jpg

are those taurus sho wheels on your bird, if so, i like it. if those are not taurus sho wheels, what kind are they? i like it anyway, looks different.

Good pics. We are headed to OBX this coming weekend. I was going to take some pics of the SC while there, but they won't look as good as yours. The place my wife got us is very close to the lighthouse. Maybe I'll take a few anyway, if I can get some good shots.

SHO wheels i own one also and had them on my sc for one summer when the sho was broken. i did like the look

attachment.php

Sorry for slow the response But yes SHO wheels! I have been very busy today;). But Im glad you guys like them. Im pleased myself:rolleyes:

As far as the calender? I didn't know there was one. And That would be awesome to make it!!! :p now Im all fat headed and stuff

Thanks it was a good time. I live like 1:30-2:00hrs away. I use to go down there all the time in my jeep and drive on the beach

Back