A/C Delete = better intercooling?

blksc

Will be going with a double IC soon and wanted to know if removing the A/C sytem would yield better airflow to the intercooler. Still weighing the pros and cons. I live in the desert so the temp get up there pretty quick.

Last edited:
"I live in the dessert"

A place my wife would love to live....;)

Seriously, I would think it could only help, but a fan on it would be even better, whether you have the a/c or not.

:) Yea my wife too! Sorry bout the typo. Well If removing the condensor is pretty much the same as just adding an IC fan then I'd rather keep the AC and just install a fan..

There was a company that made shorter condensers awhile back. Enough to expose the intercooler. I forget the name but a search on the forums would yield a result. You could also get a perma-cool fan and wire a relay to the ingition.

There was a company that made shorter condensers awhile back. Enough to expose the intercooler. I forget the name but a search on the forums would yield a result. You could also get a perma-cool fan and wire a relay to the ingition.

I saw the link to the company.. I think it was a company located in Gardena, CA which is cool since thats local to me... or atleast about 50 miles away.

Back