PDA

View Full Version : Any Sc's for sale in the gulf coast area?

Thomas95SC
08-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi im wondering if anyone knows of any any sc's for sale in the gulf coast area. I'd like to get a 94 or 95 but would consider an older model. You can email me at onebadsc94@aol.com. Thanks

rzibilske77
08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
all of us Htown guys sold ours.........funny part is all to one sc-aholic:eek::p
Goodluck im sure you will find one soon.

Thomas95SC
08-27-2009, 10:34 PM
I am willing to travel to LA, MS, and OK if need be

TwoToneThunder
08-28-2009, 09:21 AM
ironicly i stopped at a hotel in beaumont texas on tuesday haha

cool to know theres members down there as im in the san antonio/houston area often

speed95
08-30-2009, 12:32 AM
If you come to Houston hit up TCCoA and post up in the texas chapter. If you know in advance and on a weekend we can get a few people to meet up for some dinner or drinks.

Thomas95SC
08-30-2009, 02:15 AM
If you come to Houston hit up TCCoA and post up in the texas chapter. If you know in advance and on a weekend we can get a few people to meet up for some dinner or drinks.

I was working in Houston a couple months ago in Shell refinery Deer Park. Now im stuck in Port Arthur for awhile doing a job out there. I'd like to meet up with some fellow thunderbird owners but I cant dare be seen without owning one :(. It sucks cause I was browsing through the old for sale archives and found a few that were for sale in the DFW area earlier this year! Still searching though.