Chip Tuning

metalman

As part of my upgrade, one of the things I got was a Moates chip. The cool thing about it, I guess, is that is user tunable compared to SCT or Diablo. So, yesterday I bought the tuning program for my computer and a few other things to be able to create a tune and flash the chip.

I'm a total novice in the tuning world, but give me a week, I'll tune your cars for ya. :) yea right! I think the tuning manual is going to be a good read. :cool:

Has anyone here done any self-tuning?

Not that I know of.................:confused:

On a good note for you Cleve might have your i/c stuff done today.........:D

On a bad note for you I've already left work for the day..........:D

yeah

As part of my upgrade, one of the things I got was a Moates chip. The cool thing about it, I guess, is that is user tunable compared to SCT or Diablo. So, yesterday I bought the tuning program for my computer and a few other things to be able to create a tune and flash the chip.

I'm a total novice in the tuning world, but give me a week, I'll tune your cars for ya. :) yea right! I think the tuning manual is going to be a good read. :cool:

Has anyone here done any self-tuning?

i don know anything too but would really like to learn theres not many option for tuning around here!!!

Not that I know of.................:confused:

On a good note for you Cleve might have your i/c stuff done today.........:D

On a bad note for you I've already left work for the day..........:D

Well, get your a$$ back there then. :)

Seriously though, Do ya think I could go down there and pick it up? If he is done, I'd love to start working on it this weekend and I could also give Cleve his beerment...I mean payment in person.

Back