Clutch switch wiring into auto dash?

BRIAN WALTER

Need some input on how to wire up the clutch switch. My car is 89XR7 5spd and im installing a 90 XR7 auto dash. Dash is currently out of the car, I cannot swap the original dash harness into the new dash since the wires were shorted out before the fuse box.
I have the connector though for the clutch switch, just need to know where to hook it into.
Advice is greatly appreciated!!!
THanks
Brian

Any dash swap I've preformed (many)...typically the harness are all present and the swap is just plug and chug. Have you verified the harnesses are different?

I've put Auto dashes in Manuals before and the connectors were present just tucked into the dash.

-Tim

Tim, I rechecked several times and there is no pigtail for the clutch pedal switch.:mad: I have heard that some 90's don't have it and I guess that's what I got......
Also I noticed, where the trans harness plugs into the dash (under cd player)
there are more connectors on the manual pigtail than on the auto pigtail:confused:
Any wiring diagrams or info about this would help!
Thanks,
Brian

10 wires in the harness coming out of the transmission tunnel (manual)
8 wires in the harness from my original (manual) dash harness, but there are 2 more wires that are taped together and stuffed under the harness loom
6 wires in the harness coming from the new dash board (auto 90)
6 wires in clutch pedal switch pigtail
I am completely lost here......If I can't find help on this I may just purchase an 89 manual dash harness and be done with this crap:mad::mad::mad:

Back