PDA

View Full Version : SC Stage I build Begain....

JACTcoupe
09-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Ok so this weekend is all about my car! (Well I Still got to please the Girl:rolleyes:) Anyways So last night my Slave Cylinder went out again!!:mad: But I pick up a new one along with my exhaust today. So this weekend will be a list of thing being installed....
Ported Manifold, Exhaust, 94/95 blower, Front Mount IC, 36lb Injecters, 5% OD, 3.27 gears and with a list of painting up and maintenance!! A Lot of work but it will be worth it. O did I say I got to put in another Slave Cylinder:p
So today with picking up a few parts I started pulling apart my car. I got my exhaust, the rearend(Think Keith, it was really easy!), and tranny out. Not bad for a only a few hours. Here just a lil pic of my progress. Tomorrow the real fun begains...

JACTcoupe
09-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok so today I got the tranny back in with the new slave Cylinder. I also Swap out manifold, spark plugs, wires, exhaust, and rearend. I started it up and was very pleased!! The only down fall today is one of my maniflold bolts broke off in the head:mad:. O well I guess that just means I need to get my 94/95 head finshed sooner:D.
Tomorrow
blower, injectors, and front mount. I will most likely spend more time fabbing then anything.

JACTcoupe
09-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Ok So today I wasn't able to thou in the FMIC. LOL The one I have is way to big. O well:rolleyes:... But I did get my 94/95blower installed:D... Man with the gears, exhaust, and blower. She pulles very well, I am very pleased. But here is a few pix of the engine bay let me know what you thank?

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 09:38 AM
:eek:..........What's up with that multi colored blower?

You need to get an 8" puller fan for your i/c to help with cooloing the air charge, look on ebay for a cheap one..........;)

We might be heads up now on the 18th...................:D

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 10:07 AM
lol the pix kinda suck but Its flames, I wanted something diffrent cuz the rest of the blower polished. but the snout was still gray.. So I painted it with flames its diffrent i know but it thats what i wanted.

Roadhawg
09-07-2009, 11:22 AM
You need to get an 8" puller fan for your i/c to help with cooloing the air charge, look on ebay for a cheap one..........;)

That intercooler has been in the 13's in the 1/4 mile.

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 11:53 AM
That intercooler has been in the 13's in the 1/4 mile.

:rolleyes:........Maybe for one run then it'll be heatsoaked...........

Roadhawg
09-07-2009, 11:57 AM
:rolleyes:........Maybe for one run then it'll be heatsoaked...........

Well, that is my old IC, it was used on my Stang which has a lot better air flow.

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Well I thank Im going to try to run my FMIC like this http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98221&highlight=fmic I got to get more pipe. LOL o yeah its 3in not 2.5ins. I hope to have it in before the 18th

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Well I thank Im going to try to run my FMIC like this http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98221&highlight=fmic I got to get more pipe. LOL o yeah its 3in not 2.5ins. I hope to have it in before the 18th

I can tell you from experience, don't go with 3", go with 2.5", it'll be much easier to fit and route the pipes. It'll flow more than enough air to support your needs.......that's all I have on my black car.

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 12:47 PM
yeah I would be fine with 2.5 but i alread have alot of 3in pipe and the IC is 3in I guess I could reduce it... IDK depending how much I can can get tube for