Hella FF75 Fog Lights Installed

DLF

I tried to polish the lenses on my stock fog lights, and then gave up and bought the Hella FF75's.

They fit the openings really well, and mounted fairly easily using a 4" long piece of 2" SS angle bolting in the stock locations.

I wired up a relay harness, using pigtails to plug into the stock harness (no cutting) and I'm good to go. :)

I also installed a HID Bi-Xenon slim ballast kit in the new headlights I put in, so I'll have some light now! :D

Attachments

• HPIM0707.JPG
    HPIM0707.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 738
  • HPIM0702.JPG
    HPIM0702.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 422
  • HPIM0706.JPG
    HPIM0706.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,097
Last edited:
I paid full boat (was in a hurry), $99.95. I know you can get them for less if you look around.

Hmm i think i paid for mine like $50-60 3-4 years ago..
i installed mine into a '91 XR7 and reused the stock brackets (ones bolted to the car) just had to trim something on them?? But like you.. i made a `plug and play' harness for them using an old burnt out 880? Bulb :) (Same with the Headlights)

I never upgrade the bulbs in the FF75's but once they were installed.. i never used my high beams again :)

What is the part number for the FF75? I started to search for them and there are a lot of FF75 differeny shapes and sizes..

Thanks,
Ralph

Well sorry i got the driving light versions.. There's only 3 full kits Driving lights, Fog lights and Blue tinted lens Driving lights..

The only difference i think is the lens and maybe the reflector??

Those look great. If I didn't mount my transcooler in the DS foglight opening, I'd have to do that myself.

Back