F/S 1990 XR7 Rust Free CA Car SOLD!!!

red xr7

man that looks sweetttt.,maybe i should keep my white xr7 instead of parting her.:rolleyes:

Lower price!!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner been busy and didn't check for new posts.

Not sure about the milage? It is a 6 digit speedo that works and doesn't look to be a replacement. The car has a few things that look like it may have more miles? Wear on the left seat back bolster for example.
Carpet is mint and looks like original paint. Runs great, trans shifts crisp (maybe a shift kit?)

Price dropped to $2495 obo

Last edited:
How come you are not sure about this car if your selling it.Have you not owned it for a while or are you selling it for some one? The car looks great but it definitely looks like it has more miles on it then that.Where abouts in the US is this car?

How come you are not sure about this car if your selling it.Have you not owned it for a while or are you selling it for some one? The car looks great but it definitely looks like it has more miles on it then that.Where abouts in the US is this car?

A friend has a tow business and he towed this car to my storage yard. It didn't run.
I'm also a Ford technician so I got it running (fuel pump and battery) and fixed some other little things that were messed up, mostly trim.

That's how we got the car. It doesn't look or feel like it has 117000 so I don't know what the deal is with the odo?

I am about 30 mile east of Sacramento California.

Back