PDA

View Full Version : So know that my car is louder

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Everone wants to race me:confused: LOL Its funny. But I played a lil with a Lexus SC300/400 something like that. I came past him doing like 90 on 664. He followed me and we did like a 50 roll. Right before we drop it he look at me and shook his head no at me(as if he had me bet) We dropped it, I keeped right with him. We pulled till like 100. We then stop at a gas station and he said to me "Holy ~~~~~ whats done to that?" I told him he was like wow. Apparently he dyno his car he was putting 400hp to the wheels. But its turbo chargered and stuff its a nice car.. I also played with a stock 5.0 pulled away from it real fast.

LOL I need to chill:rolleyes:
O well its fun:D

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Sounds like you have a race car...............:D
Everone wants to race me:confused: LOL Its funny. But I played a lil with a Lexus SC300/400 something like that. I came past him doing like 90 on 664. He followed me and we did like a 50 roll. Right before we drop it he look at me and shook his head no at me(as if he had me bet) We dropped it, I keeped right with him. We pulled till like 100. We then stop at a gas station and he said to me "Holy ~~~~~ whats done to that?" I told him he was like wow. Apparently he dyno his car he was putting 400hp to the wheels. But its turbo chargered and stuff its a nice car.. I also played with a stock 5.0 pulled away from it real fast.

LOL I need to chill:rolleyes:
O well its fun:D

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 05:49 PM
HAHA i know right, I have been smiling all day. I love driving my car...

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 05:53 PM
HAHA i know right, I have been smiling all day. I love driving my car...

I'm glad your SC is putting a smile on your face, mine did a long time ago.........still does.............:D

SC's are fun for the young and old............;)

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm glad your SC is putting a smile on your face, mine did a long time ago.........still does.............:D

SC's are fun for the young and old............;)

LOL I need to swing by Z's to pick up that pulley. That will make her pull a lil harder. HAHA then maybe next time I run that Lexus I will pull on him :cool:haha.

Its seem around here its more old then younger, I thank Im the youngest one in the bunch. But that A-OK with me;)... I get to learn from the older and wiser ones:p

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I get to learn from the older and wiser ones:p

......and pick up parts for cheap........:rolleyes:

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 07:10 PM
......and pick up parts for cheap........:rolleyes:

:o Thats kinda makes me feel bad... Like Im taking advantage of you guy........... I don't want to do that..............

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 07:21 PM
:o Thats kinda makes me feel bad... Like Im taking advantage of you guy........... I don't want to do that..............

Hey, your not setting the prices, we are.

And I don't think any of our little group minds helping out the others when they need or ask for it, isn't that what a car club is about?:confused:

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
true ture, You make a good point...

Roadhawg
09-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Everone wants to race me:confused: LOL Its funny.

Sounds like you are ready to play with a beater V6 pony.

stangerbanger
09-07-2009, 08:20 PM

ayy!!!! easy now lol

nickleman60
09-07-2009, 08:34 PM

I hope I will after the Shoot-Out..................:D

But I'll probably still lose.................:mad:

JACTcoupe
09-07-2009, 08:46 PM

HAHA I will play, but I thank it will look just like this...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=60051513