M112 an option for the SC?!

blksc

So i was surfing Morana racing website and I saw that he is selling a split port intake that you can bolt a M112 supercharger to it.

If our 3.8 is the same as the mustangs, then couldnt we get rid of our intake and m90 and bolt on the m112 with the morana intake? I hit youtube and have seen a number of 3.8 mustangs running the m112's.

http://www.moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=2

supersix is selling a splitport m112 adapter kit also.

problem is, its really only good for low boost as its an inverted blower, no room for intercooling. you also have to install splitport heads.

002.jpg

what the...... ?!?!? :rolleyes:

the nice option about that intake though is it WOULD allow the use of any cobra kenne bell/autorotor unit

Why would using SP's Stage 2 kit with high volume pump, and larger (2) nozels not be enough?

Because I have been there and with a front mount IC and the biggest snow nozzles you can think off at 20+psi with my m112 the temps are thru the roof. Now imagine that without an IC.

So no its not enough for making lots of power. Better to just keep the stock components and MPX it. ;) It will perform better then any bigger blower without an IC.

So i was surfing Morana racing website and I saw that he is selling a split port intake that you can bolt a M112 supercharger to it.

If our 3.8 is the same as the mustangs, then couldnt we get rid of our intake and m90 and bolt on the m112 with the morana intake? I hit youtube and have seen a number of 3.8 mustangs running the m112's.

http://www.moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=2

Might also plan on chopping a big hole in your hood using that system. Man is that ever tall. M112s are kind of a dead thing around here. They have been done and have not shown to be a better blower. This coming from me a big supporter of the m112

Ken

Might also plan on chopping a big hole in your hood using that system. Man is that ever tall. M112s are kind of a dead thing around here. They have been done and have not shown to be a better blower. This coming from me a big supporter of the m112

Ken

Its not completely dead. ;):D Its just that without an intercooler its no better then a M90 with an intercooler.

but considering that that intake would work with a kenne bell blower..... i wonder if the water/air core could be integrated into that intake? THEN we would be in bizness :D

At some point in time the Water will be the same temp as the incoming charged air or at least hotter than outside air.

Back