Sep18 TNT

JACTcoupe

OK you guys we are closing on the big day... On a week to go! I was hoping to head count and also try to set up carvan plain seeing how we mite have some outsider taging along.
OK so far I got
Keith
Todd
Me
And maybe Dave?

Also Outside the club is
John-Black Mustang GT(That will not be spraying)
Justin- 87 Thunderbird Turbocoupe
Also there mite be a few more TC guys from the NATO forums.

So far nice size group. So were does everone want to meet?
We can meet at my house if wanted or some other place. It doesn't matter to me...

Last couple times everyone met at my house.

Also I maybe running a 50/50 chance of making it. I have some new parts arriving on Thursday and I want to slap them on before I go to the track. If my car is not ready I would still like to ride down with someone.

I'm golfing that day but I should be good to go by the afternoon, meeting at Todds house sounds good to me, I know where it's at.........:D

Also I maybe running a 50/50 chance of making it. I have some new parts arriving on Thursday and I want to slap them on before I go to the track. If my car is not ready I would still like to ride down with someone.

Seems I ran into a few stumbling blocks with my install and my car will not be finished in time. I still do want to at least go along.

Seems I ran into a few stumbling blocks with my install and my car will not be finished in time. I still do want to at least go along.

As with everybody:rolleyes:, My buddy John has not even started his Mustang yet. We were try to crank it last night but couldn't get it to fire... SO hopefully we will be firing it this morning. My buddy with the TurboCoupe mite be driving but most likely will not be running.
Definitely want to go and run, The only person left is Keith. Whats your plains? Also I would like to come by before we leave Keith. What time you going to play golf?

Back