PDA

View Full Version : American Muscle Car Show 10/10/09

SuperChicken89
09-13-2009, 10:19 PM
The Mid-Florida Mustang Club has been asked to put on a car show by the owners of the Seminole Towne Center Mall. Rather than duplicate the February Mustang/All Ford show the club puts on at the Waterford Lakes Town Center they dicided to invite all American manufactures. I plan on attending with the SC and Shelby.

Here is the entry form for anyone who is interested. http://www.americanmusclecarshow.com/amcsflyer.pdf

Bryan

onequiksc
09-14-2009, 09:11 AM
I plan on attending with the SC and Shelby.

Only Bryan is talented enough to drive 2 cars at once. Tell your kids not to attempt this maneuver on their own. ( But DON'T tell your insurance agent if you do!) :p

kamakazie_1
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
rats I knew there was something happening today!! I missed it!! :mad::mad:

how'd it go Bryan??

RJ

SuperChicken89
10-11-2009, 08:10 AM
how'd it go Bryan??RJ

I can sum up how it went in one word.....HOT!
OMG was it ever hot. You know there isn't anything quite like a car show in Florida held on a 92+ degree day, not a cloud in site, in a huge asphalt parking lot, and not a bit of shade to be had:o And if that wasn't unbearable enough, we had to push start a friendís70 Cougar Eliminator when his starter went out. Christ I'm getting old... thought I was gonna drop dead right there... but we did get his car started after the 4th attempt:rolleyes:

All in all it was a good day. I was only one of two T-birds there. The other was a 2003 retro bird but I did get an award! The SC got 1st place in the "Lady's Choice" Was kind of surprised at that to say the least. And get this.... My lady didn't even vote for my SC:eek:She voted for the Shelby GT-H... I guess there were other women there who had some real taste;)

Bryan

kamakazie_1
10-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Congrats Bryan, on the award, and permenent detention for the better half there.. :D she should know better than that move!! Lady's choice huh... She better learn from this experieince!! :D:D

I was out for about an hour over at our weekly bluegrass jam and yes it was unbearable here on the coast also, the breeze quit blowing about 4:05 and we all thought we were going to die out there.. It finally picked back up about half hour later, couldn't hardly breath out there!! So glad it's Oct. I'd of thought middle of Aug. yesterday afternoon for sure!! Come on cool weather!!

RJ

onequiksc
10-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Way to go Bry, and yes....too damn hot for this calendar date!

Kurt K
10-11-2009, 10:28 AM
I always laugh at Floridians when I hear that 50's are cold, and now 90's are hot. I would think you would be happy to be living in Florida, you bunch of complainers ;)

Oh yeah, congrats on the award.

INDANGERED_BIRD
10-11-2009, 07:58 PM
HOTT is not the word for it blistering is more like it. Congrats on the trophy i forgot all about this show and i wanted to go. :(

SuperChicken89
10-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I always laugh at Floridians when I hear that 50's are cold, and now 90's are hot. I would think you would be happy to be living in Florida, you bunch of complainers ;)

Some of us are never happy:D I think some news person said the heat index was over 115* yesterday and I believe it! In the middle of that parking lot the temp had to be 10-20* more.

Thanks for the accolades guys. The trophy isn't much to speak of but I will get some mileage out of harassing Heather about not voting for my SC:D We had the family over to celebrate my mom's birthday and every chance I got I was proudly displaying the trophy and telling them how my better half didn't vote for my car! I think by the end of the evening she was ready to hit me with it! Ah good times:D

Bryan

kamakazie_1
10-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Hey, tell her not to swing, if she'd done the right thing and voted for the right ride this wouldn't even be a conversation to be had!! :D:D

Tell her I said so Bryan, then she'll forget by the time I see her again!! :p:p

RJ

kamakazie_1
10-12-2009, 06:55 AM

Oh yeah, congrats on the award.

Hey Kurt, spoken as a true northerner!! My old pappy said that up north in the winter you could always stick another jacket on, down here in the summer you can't even get naked on the front porch with a fan and a spray bottle and stay cool!! :D

Just thought I'd get that vision out there before breakfast!! :D:D

RJ

Kurt K
10-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Kurt, spoken as a true northerner!! My old pappy said that up north in the winter you could always stick another jacket on, down here in the summer you can't even get naked on the front porch with a fan and a spray bottle and stay cool!! :D

Just thought I'd get that vision out there before breakfast!! :D:D

RJ

It gets just as hot here, but I don't think we complain about it as much.:p

As for your breakfast comment, thankfully I already ate well before I had any visions in my head.