94 mass air
36lbs injectors
modified a/c condenser
midlength kooks
2.5" pipes all the way back (mandrel)
magnaflow x resonator
factory style mufflers
open cats

looking to improve intake , what combo should i go with what gains should i expect with current mods. Looking for used components ,scp is expensive.It just seems that the power isnt where it should be but this stuff was added during restoration so i dont remember what it used to feel like its been 4 years.:D

so everything on the list is already on the car ?

if you're not planning on making huge power you can just stick with the entire stock intake system.

but if not, i think a K&N cone filter, 76mm MAF, 3" intake pipe, 75mm TB and an MP inlet would be an awesome combo.

but after that i think you would really need to start looking at bigger injectors.

i do also have a cold air kit on it that goes under engine compartment. Is the 76mm mass air better than going to a 80mm or larger?

on the mp inlet would i have to port the manifold to match? what is the advantage over stock on that component.

a 76mm MAF will support at least 350 rwhp. cant remember the exact number off the top of my head.

the MP inlet will accept up to an 85mm TB on it and the inner diameter is MUCH larger than the stock piece. i've heard of 35 rwhp gains from this along with other intake components.

on the mp inlet would i have to port the manifold to match? what is the advantage over stock on that component.

the MP inlet plenum goes on the back of the supercharger. im guessing you were asking about porting the intake monifold ?

Last edited:
yes , on the throttle body and mass air i would hate to waste money on a 75 when i can get an 85 , im using the bigger is better theory.:D

Well I just read that a 75mm tb will support over 400rwhp. Which is a tough plateau to reach.

Save ur money and get the 75mm

Back