Stock Fog Lights

Chumboman

Hello, im looking for new bulbs for my stock fog lights, I want it to be the most blueish possible, i was wondering what are the best bulbs around for that and the highest wattage i can put on the stock fog lights, Would a blue film on the fog light help on the blue color?

Hello, im looking for new bulbs for my stock fog lights, I want it to be the most blueish possible, i was wondering what are the best bulbs around for that and the highest wattage i can put on the stock fog lights, Would a blue film on the fog light help on the blue color?
If you want a blueish color you will probably have to go with the Cool Blue bulbs for it. I'm not sure about how bright they are but they look awesome in every car I have seen with them.

are the cool blue you say from sylvania?
I think but I am not sure. I would just go with aftermarket ones that will fit up inside the stock bumper housings. I think there was just a recent thread on here where a guy did aftermarket ones and they looked great.

i snagged some extra fog lights from the bone yard, put the bright light head light bulbs in them after using a dremal to make the ports big enough and sealed them in using 5min fiberglass epoxy. been using them almost every day now for about 2 years and still not blown. make sure if you do this to use a relay with its own power sorce from the batt, if you put that load all on the oem switch you'll burn it out.

Back