Awesome

CMac89

So I got to thinkin and I couldn't remember seeing my slicks for the birdy. So, I went out to the storage barn, where I put them, and they weren't there. A certain "if it isn't mine it doesn't deserve to be here" family member threw them away. $400 down the drain is pretty sweet, ya know?

Well, looks like it's street tire time at the Shootout. I haven't played on a Slip N' Slide since I was ten!

went through that same thing almost. got a box of idler pulleys and hd spring tensioners from scp. opened the box to have a look and took one pulley out to use right away and left the box in the garage. my wife thought it was an empty box of garbage newspaper and styrofoam and tossed it :eek:

Sounds like my dad. He goes on cleaning sprees and if it isn't his he will throw it away. Was gonna do a dual exhaust setup on my 2.3 Mustang with 2 1/2" Magnflows and my dad threw away my perfectly good Dynomax tailpipes because they were "in the way," even though they were just sitting outside the garage where all his other stuff was piled. Then yesterday I find out he threw away my front license plate off my 7-Up Mustang vert I sold a month ago that I was going to save to transfer to the SC. Ended up having to order new plates :mad: Then walked over to the side of our shed to try and find the plate and found my electric fan, radiator, and tinted taillights for my Mustang piled in the weeds with all kinds of stuff grown over them. I was pretty pissed to say the least!

So I got to thinkin and I couldn't remember seeing my slicks for the birdy. So, I went out to the storage barn, where I put them, and they weren't there. A certain "if it isn't mine it doesn't deserve to be here" family member threw them away. $400 down the drain is pretty sweet, ya know?

Well, looks like it's street tire time at the Shootout. I haven't played on a Slip N' Slide since I was ten!

What class you plan on running in with your slip and slide tires? Just wondering whos going to be seein who in the rear view mirror?

Ken

Damon, I was jaykay'ing about stock class!

Chris/Keith, I do still have the birdy bolt pattern. Thanks; I hate being a bum, but I may just have to take the offer.

Too bad Mickey Thompson will only give me 33x14.5x15 tires.

I was gonna say, if you pour some of that liquid glass in Kurt's motor, you'll probably be able to borrow his slicks later. Actually, don't say anything about the liquid glass...we'll keep that between us.

edit-OH crap, this wasn't the pm box I was typing in.

Back