Its alive

bowez

After nearly 3yrs the SC lives again (and not on life support).

Finally got the oil pressure worked out (1st shop was wrong, crank of .010 under), getting the air out of the cooling system now and time for break in. Maybe can get back on the road early this week.

If all goes well should be ready for the track by next season, since it will take me about 2months to break it in driving to work.

Yesterday my neighbor said people for a half mile probably heard it fire up, straight headers for 1st start.

Thanks to all you that helped me out during this long ordeal. I hope its over for a while now....

Congrats on getting it back together and running. For me it's always a huge relief when it fires up after being apart for a long time.

David

Dead Again.

Think it just the starting system (probably the starter). Went to Kroger to get some fresh gas in it and tried to restart after filled up and nothing, of course this was 5 mins after Autozone closed.

Get the joy tomorrow of taking a day off form work and pulling the starter in Kroger's parking lot. Yippee. Hoping it's the battery but doubting it.

Back