Think I found the problem

Thomas95SC

I decided to try pressurizing the intake again to see if I could find a vac and low and behold. Bubbling behind where the sc meets the plenum. I'm guessing if it leaks pressurized, it can leak under vac right? Could this be the reason for fouled plugs and running rich?

They forgot to install the bolts! I pulled the assembly off and noticed 3 of the 4 bolts weren't there. Does anyone know the specs on them and where I can get new ones?

Attachments

• sept 09 006.JPG
    sept 09 006.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 145
Kinda of a stupid answer, but, you have one and thats all you need to find the correct size. Take it to the parts store and they can size it for you.

I think it's M8x1.25 ... but I don't know the length. But anyway, since you do have one in hand, LOL ... you can check the size and pitch.

But they may not all be the same length, so try to measure that before you go to the store.

your problem sounds exactly what mine sounds like. When i pulled the plugs out the they were fouled, i can definently smell gas while trying to start it. I was just getting ready to start looking for vac leaks.

Back