Super charge fluild amount?

MrSnow

I'm going 60 miles round trip to get some GM supercharger fluid...after I had checked the level it was about bone dry... How much do I need to buy? How much does that supercharger hold? Any other suggestions would be great. I'm in a hurry and am driving so I didn't search this subject.
-Da Snow

I'm going 60 miles round trip to get some GM supercharger fluid...after I had checked the level it was about bone dry... How much do I need to buy? How much does that supercharger hold? Any other suggestions would be great. I'm in a hurry and am driving so I didn't search this subject.
-Da Snow

I think the supercharger holds about 6 ounces, and It's usually sold in 4 ounce containers. Probably need to change the snout seal to stop the leaking.

David

I think the supercharger holds about 6 ounces, and It's usually sold in 4 ounce containers. Probably need to change the snout seal to stop the leaking.

David

where do you get the snout seal from? ive been looking around aand cant find it anywhere

Thanks guys for the good words about our SC offerings on e-bay.

The snout seals are getting harder to find at the price we are currently paying for them, so if you think you might need one..it might be good to get one or a spare.

Thanks again for all the business on ebay

Last edited:
Back