PDA

View Full Version : My "Shootout" Vacation Starts Today

Kurt Sunday
09-25-2009, 10:12 AM
I have not had a vacation since July 2007 and I haven't been to a SC event since 2005.

Kelly Simons left Las Vegas at 3am and will be in New Mexico this afternoon. We should be having a few this evening while leaning on my $100 SC. On Tuesday we will load Eric "Puff" Carrasco's SC and we will be off to 'Munchy'. We are planning to stop in MO to visit Kelly's parents.

I can't wait to see all you SC'ers and hear the blowers!

Ira R.
09-25-2009, 11:17 AM
I have not had a vacation since July 2007 and I haven't been to a SC event since 2005.

Kelly Simons left Las Vegas at 3am and will be in New Mexico this afternoon. We should be having a few this evening while leaning on my $100 SC. On Tuesday we will load Eric "Puff" Carrasco's SC and we will be off to 'Munchy'. We are planning to stop in MO to visit Kelly's parents.

I can't wait to see all you SC'ers and hear the blowers!

Look forward to it. Make sure you wear a name tag :D

Ira

David Neibert
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Kurt,

If you guys are planning to stop in St. Louis area, let us know so we can meet up somewhere. You're also welcome at my house...it's pretty close to I-70 and always has a fridge full of cold beer.

David

Nettlesd
09-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Kurt,

I thought you were always on vacation. :p What route are you going and where in MO are you going? Coming through Kansas City by any chance? Depending on when and where, maybe we could get a caravan going.

Kurt Sunday
09-25-2009, 01:58 PM
We are coming up 57 from MO. Should be in Effingham (57 and 70) around 10to 11am.

I really look forward to seeing everyone. Thanks!