sun visor upgrade

nanatothesixth

SCCoA Member
i have 2 sets of double sun visors (lighted ) 1 black, 1 grey $55.00 shipped! these are the double 1's you can have 1 in front of you and 1 on the side of you at the same time. thanks! Tom

Attachments

• 100_0841.jpg
    100_0841.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_0843.jpg
    100_0843.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_0844.jpg
    100_0844.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_0845.jpg
    100_0845.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
visors

both are lighted! ( driver, pass. ) i nnstalled them in my non moonroof sc , but i will check to see if they will work with a moonroof tomorrow and let you know.

visors

the pics are the ones i nstalled in my car, the ones for sale don't have anything hanging from them! i have a grey,black pair for sale. thanks! Tom

visors

the moonroof visors don't have the little wing in the center by the mirror, they are shorter. You could probably cut the end off and glue the materail back together.

Tom,

The only thing I don't like is that the passenger visor doesn't seem to have the vanity mirror. Is that the case?

visors

no, the passenger visor has the vanity mirror, it the darker grey section at bottom it pulls down and it also pivots. i will post a pic of that later. thanks! Tom

Tom,

You ever sell the grey set? You never posted the pic of the mirror down either.

sun visor

the pass. side has a vanity mirror, its the dark grey area in thr center it pulls down and the mirror pivots front to rear, when you pull it down it lights up. and yes i still have them. thanks! Tom

Tom,

It may seem anal but could you please post me some pics of both with the mirrors open. Thanks.

Branko

Back