SC cutting out for odd reason

MustangJake88

My SC keeps cutting out when in firm ride mode after hitting a hard bump. You guys have any idea what this is? I am thinking something is losing contact when this occurs.

Any other symptoms at all? Sounds electrical. Could be anything from a lose ground to a bad contact. Check your chasis ground to start.

Any other symptoms at all? Sounds electrical. Could be anything from a lose ground to a bad contact. Check your chasis ground to start.
No other symptoms. This is the only motor type thing wrong with my car other than the sloppy shifter and a couple messed up gauges. the car has been real good to me.

I'll check that ground, because it is getting worse.

Check the battery cables make sure they're not loose. Possible issue with crank sensor being loose and becoming intermittent? Does the tach drop when this happens?

Check the battery cables make sure they're not loose. Possible issue with crank sensor being loose and becoming intermittent? Does the tach drop when this happens?
It doesn't drop, at least not that I know of. I haven't really payed attention. I put a new crank sensor on it about a month ago and I tightened it down pretty well.

Back