stock fuel pump & posting photos?

SCmeGo

I have a 1990 5 speed. I have already lowered, done the exhaust, high capacity aluminum radiator, centerforce clutch and shortened the throw on the shifting linkage.

I am getting ready to upgrade to The Magnum Powers Intake "System" refers to the MPII blower, high flow inlet plenum, 85mm T-body, 76mm mass airflow sensor and the MP Fresh Air Intake Kit. I will also change out injectors to 38lb.

I have a mechanic friend who has been helping me, with these mods, who says that the stock fuel pump will supply all the fuel needed and not to replace FP before the existing fails.

DOES THIS SEEM RIGHT OR DO I NEED TO UPGRADE FP?

Also, Could someone please tell me how to post photos? I cant seem to figure it out.

Any input is appreciated; I can’t wait to complete modifications.

Thanks, Scott

posting photos

assuming you have the photo's already on the internet....right click on them, scroll to propeties, and up a new screen pops inside there you'll see the exact webaddress of the photo.

copy that - Control-C

make your post

type [ img] then control-V (paste) the website addy...has to have a jpeg ending or a gif i believe then [ /img] without that space the spaces after the [

if the pic is on your comp...there's an option at the bottom of the screen to add a pic, when posting...click it

It says file is to big. I dont see how to make smaller, although when I email pics I am given the option.

Any suggestions.

Scott

thank's

Here is a photo of my car. I also posted two photos in the exhaust
thread from lowflying90 of my exhaust. Thank's again for your help.
Scott

Attachments

• car 006.jpg
    car 006.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 108
one more

I really like these cars and look forward to completing modifications.

Attachments

• car 007.jpg
    car 007.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 110
Back