6 - Brand New #42 Injectors - Pictures Attached

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Brand new never removed from their packaging - Come in orginal box (was a set of 8, I sold 2 when I bought them)

Ford Racing 42# High Impedance Injectors (Green Tops)
Here's a stock photo for refrence.
3be1_1.JPG

$260 Shipped via USPS to all 50.

Any questions please just ask.

-Tim

Last edited:
Hey Tim,

Ford racing has them for 229.. are you willing to come down a bit to make a deal?

Hey Tim,

Ford racing has them for 229.. are you willing to come down a bit to make a deal?

I can price match - sure thing. These would be just as new if you bought em from me or if you bought em there and paid taxes and shipping and handling. Have ZERO miles...I only open the box to look at them honestly, the plastic caps havent even come off the ends for that matter. :)

$229 shipped

-Tim

Last edited:
I think he meant that Ford Racing has them at that price for 8 of them. They are also on eBay for $239 with free shipping for 8. That's $30 each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Must...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Would you be willing to sell the 6 for $180?

I can do $187.50 shipped...I paid more than what the set of 8 is currently listed for on buyfordracing.com ...not trying to lose my shirt but I'll be relative in pricing. Guess collecting parts for a few years means my loss your gain. :cool:

-Tim

Last edited:
Back