Photos from Shootout

Macros

SCCoA Member
Hi Everyone,

Do we have a central site to upload photos from the 2009 shootout yet? I have a number of pictures and videos to share. If not, I will put one together.

OK... Photos are up under a private album on photobucket.

The link is: http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss122/SCCOA/?newest=1

Login is "SCCOA". Password is "guest09". (no quotes)

Click on the Newest Uploads under Albums on the left side of the screen after logging in to see the photos. You can download or print photos directly from the online service.

Videos are up under the Race Day album too. Just know that they are 30-40 megs each if you download them.

Please let me know if anyone would like a photo removed for any reason. I will be happy to take them down. Also, if you have any to share, please feel free to email them to me and I will post them for the club to see.

Last edited:
For those new to the service, there is also a slide show option in the upper right corner so you don't have to click through the photos.

Thanks for posting these and thanks for providing the supporting information about the guys and their cars.

My first Shootout was an enjoyable event, glad I didn't mix it up with the Columbus contingency. First time I've been glad to be too old to play!

This is my favorite picture of my car that Sally took, like Neiberts, gotta love the wrinkles.........:D

Attachments

• shootout.jpg
    shootout.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 103
Yes...those shots taken from that angle are my favorites. Ira also has a real nice pic of his car launching from the same prospective. Good job Sally.

David

Back