Bunch of stuff still laying around, make offers.

neverfastenough

OK heres the deal, i have to have garage space and need my junk gone. Everything listed is make offer. If you give me some money plus shippng the part is most likely yours, so just make an offer.

89 blower/ plenum

stock intercooler

DIS's

IRCM's

Early style wheels

Full set of early pulleys

2 front seats grey 89, full power decent shape, driver has 1in tear on bolster. SOLD

Rear seat top and bottom great shape,

Trunk carpet great shape

Every peice of grey interior that comes in a sc, other than sunroof slider and headliner. All is good shape SOLD

Grey door panels with jbl premium sound door cups SOLD

Excellent cond grey visors SOLD

Spare tire and jack, doesnt look like these we ever used.

Motorcraft front coil springs, about 30k on these.

trunk lights, drivers portion has a crack.

steering column with wheel

horn pad

acc tensioner, coil pack, seat belts, sensors, stock air box, Ic tubes, sc tops.

I also have an AOD, flex plate, aod consol lid, tv cable, aod drive shaft.

sun roof glass, sun roof motor, passive restraint tracks with motors, 2 factory cd players, headlights.

Drivers side power mirror, black, good shape

Instrument cluster, cluster surround. And if you dont see something, ask

I will let all of this stuff go really cheap

Corey

Last edited:
I might be interested in all the interior stuff including the seats and steering wheel if you're willing to ship it and the shipping isn't ridiculous. My DD interior is trashed and it might be worth it not to spend the time at the pullapart.

NO alum spare, cover is nice? If you want it, shoot me an offer and its yours. PM
Can you get me some pictures? I need one that is essentially brand new condition.

Also, do you have the tire iron with the wheel lock code envelope still attached and in great shape? pictures?

I am in serious need of the switch panels for the door panels. Mine are all cracked and crappy. How much shipped to 74104?

Thanks,

Mike

I am in serious need of the switch panels for the door panels. Mine are all cracked and crappy. How much shipped to 74104?

Thanks,

Mike

I did not keep them, they were no better than average, they all crack. If you find the later year ones, they are plastic and not painted, those hold up.

There is a guy interested in them at the moment, Im waiting to know what he wants to do. If its a no, you are next in line.

Tensioner

Do you have Belt Tensioners and if so, which ones do you have. I have a 1993 SC. Thanks! Balou

Back