SC shootout 2009

XR7Kurt

I finally made it to a Shootout and haven't been as pumped up about these cars since hangin' out with you guys in Florida. I hope I make it next year and some of the Florida gang makes it. If there is anything that can make it better it's some of you guys and your fine cars!

Glad to hear you made it to a Shootout! Dan and I went in 07 and had a good time. Next time when I attend I'll race the SC... maybe next year.

Good to hear from you again Kurt. Are you still in the Knoxville area?

Bryan

I'm still here in Tennessee trying to work my way back to Michigan. Of course right now "work" and "Michigan" aren't two things that are going very well together.
I didn't realize you guys made it all the way up to the shootout before. Maybe because I was never there.:rolleyes: I can say right now I don't plan on missing one from now on. There's just something about SC's that gets people like us. I keep thinking I'm sick of working on that mess of an engine but keep getting drawn back to it.:confused:
It's too bad the NPD show is so soon after Christmas, I think if it weren't it could bring in more SC's from further away. I know I'm always wanting to get down to Florida again but Christmas or Easter/Spring Break are the travel times, especially with kids school schedules.
Sorry for rambling, I've just got SC's on the brain after the Shootout and I you Florida guys are my SC roots.
I took a picture just for Dan this summer in Michigan.

Attachments

• Woodward2009one 216.jpg
    Woodward2009one 216.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 59
It was good seeing you again Kurt. I had not seen you since the last time my SC was in Florida....and that was a long time ago.

Yes, a very long time ago. Good to see you too, I knew it was a bad time to talk but I wanted to at least say hi since you were one of the few I had actually met in person before. At least I know I didn't distract you from focusing on racing, Mr. Track Champion!

Hey Kurt, that's tits! :)

Pacers rock. I'm starting a business converting them to aquariums (all you do is take the wheels off and buy some clear silicone...:p) Or...leave the wheels on and have a movable aquarium :p

It's good to see you're still bumping around the SC scene Kurt, sooner or later maybe we'll bump into you.Take care,

D

I'm starting a business converting them to aquariums
Dan you are dead on with the aquarium thing, that's hilarious. I don't know how well it would do as a business though.:p

Back