HeadLamp U-Shaped Retainer

rickbtbird

I've seen a few requests here regarding the U-Shaped Retainer which attaches the headlamp lenses to body of headlamp housing. There is no other after marked clip that will work properly on the headlamp as far as I can tell. The Ford part number is e9dz-13n129-a.

They have them in the help section of most auto parts stores. Mustangs use similar clips. Other manufacturers use the same types of attachments.

Lucky you they have them in Minnesota. I've been all over town at every parts store. There's not available at any except a Ford Dealership. On the web other then a Ford Dealership site for $3.85, I've seen them listed for $12.00. That’s real pricy for a headlamp clip.

Just about any body shop supply house should have them for a few bucks for a box of a dozen. I am in Michigan and there is a few places that supply all the local body shops with hardware. The two biggest ones around here are Pointe Products, and Perfect Products. Both of these companies carry almost any clip or specialty nut and bolt on an automobile, But I'm not sure if they have a website or not, although there should be some similar business in your area.

Back