Kooks Short Headers w/EGR **SOLD**

DLF

These are the headers I've had on my '95 for a few years. Had them recoated using Jet-Hot 2000 black 3 years ago. The right header is newer than the left, it was a replacement for the original right side header that has a damaged ball collector (also available for sale, if anyone's interested).

The left side header does not have an O2 fitting, the right side header does. You should really use O2 fittings in the downtubes anyway, I did.

I'll take offers starting @ $425 shipped (lower 48), payment via PayPal.

PM me for payment info if you're interested.

BTW, that's not rust on the header flanges, it's Permetex ;)

Attachments

• HPIM0834.JPG
    HPIM0834.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 120
  • HPIM0835.JPG
    HPIM0835.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 121
  • HPIM0836.JPG
    HPIM0836.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM0837.JPG
    HPIM0837.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 126
  • HPIM0838.JPG
    HPIM0838.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
The EGR fitting has a few marks, had a little trouble removing the tube. Both collector flanges have some corrosion.

Attachments

• HPIM0839.JPG
    HPIM0839.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 98
  • HPIM0840.JPG
    HPIM0840.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 102
  • HPIM0841.JPG
    HPIM0841.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 103
Good grief im bout to go broke! :)

Will these mount to the SCP hi flow down tubes?

I have no idea, never had those. Are they made to fit the Kooks headers that SCPI sells? If so, then they should fit, as that's where these came from.

I just looked at the SCPI web site description of the down tubes, they say they bolt right up to the mid-length headers.

Last edited:
I will have to ask Bill, or hope someone else here knows.. Well I guess i could ask whether they mate up to the stock exhaust setup.. Since my car also 95 SC has stock manifolds with the scp downtubes.

I will have to ask Bill, or hope someone else here knows.. Well I guess i could ask whether they mate up to the stock exhaust setup.. Since my car also 95 SC has stock manifolds with the scp downtubes.

I don't think they'll fit the stock exhaust, the collectors on these are 2 1/2" and are in a different position than the stock manifolds.

Lots of people have said that they wanted these, but no one has paid yet, so they're still available.....

Back