SOLD moates chip

wow your right down the street, im in Muscatine, Iowa right now with work if you want to ship this here tomorrow call me @

five zero four six zero six zero five three two

wow your right down the street, im in Muscatine, Iowa right now with work if you want to ship this here tomorrow call me @

five zero four six zero six zero five three two

tell me were to ship you wanna do payment thru pay pal??? $45 shipped sounds good!

altbjsp@yahoo. com

hows this help the sale?

Wow. You post up a picture of the chip with no additional information and try to sell it. I ended up doing all of the research to figure out what it was and how to use it and this is the thanks I get. :mad:

A local kid is going to be needing a tune and I was thinking this might be a good alternative for him being that this route could be cheaper than the SCT or quarter horse chip.

Fraser... Thanks for the clarification.

Wow. You post up a picture of the chip with no additional information and try to sell it. I ended up doing all of the research to figure out what it was and how to use it and this is the thanks I get. :mad:

A local kid is going to be needing a tune and I was thinking this might be a good alternative for him being that this route could be cheaper than the SCT or quarter horse chip.

Fraser... Thanks for the clarification.

i guess my post came off wrong. sorry..... i dont know anything about this stuff:(

I have the burner for this chip for sale as well. It is a USB connection that comes with software and is called the BURN1 (since discontinued from Moates). This burner combined with the chip would be a great start for the DIY tuner. You can have Frit or Dave write a base tune for you, download it to the chip, and pop it in the car.

I have the burner for this chip for sale as well. It is a USB connection that comes with software and is called the BURN1 (since discontinued from Moates). This burner combined with the chip would be a great start for the DIY tuner. You can have Frit or Dave write a base tune for you, download it to the chip, and pop it in the car.

thanks! post up your price to add it together. maybe we can help each other;)

Back