NEED alternator

scxr7

I need an alternator for my 93 sc. has the two wire pigtail, not three. I need a good working alternator. the original one fried itself, and the spare alt. stopped working due to the regulator. as of right now, my half working alternator is what I'm driving around on. I'm not sure if I can use an alternator from another 89-93 tbird v6 or if it HAS to be a s/c alternator. If I can use a n/a alternator then i'll be alright since these cars are everywhere at the junkyards. but if not, then I'll need someone on here to hook me up with a good used one.

Alt

I need an alternator for my 93 sc. has the two wire pigtail, not three. I need a good working alternator. the original one fried itself, and the spare alt. stopped working due to the regulator. as of right now, my half working alternator is what I'm driving around on. I'm not sure if I can use an alternator from another 89-93 tbird v6 or if it HAS to be a s/c alternator. If I can use a n/a alternator then i'll be alright since these cars are everywhere at the junkyards. but if not, then I'll need someone on here to hook me up with a good used one.

i have 1 from my 93 sc

I have one available. It worked prior to removal. I can do 50 shipped.
Thanks
Ken

Back