A few videos from the Shootout

quick35th

Here are a few of the videos I took from this years Shootout that I am just now uploading. Enjoy!

Shane

Last edited:
hmmm... what happen to the other 2 videos that were up there???

I took one video down, the burnout video. One of our members asked me nicely to remove it because of its content. So I did. It can still be found on my photobucket account.

Shane

I like the dude trying to play cop shutting down the burnout...As soon as he does that other SC blows out lol.. Thanks Sarge

Whats in the Black SC?? I'm assuming that Pro Street Riches cause of the plate. The exhaust sounds good.

Whats in the Black SC?? I'm assuming that Pro Street Riches cause of the plate. The exhaust sounds good.

carbed big block (of course) His even bigger big block with fuel injection and supercharger went down for the count the week before the shootout.

Here is the blue turbo car

THat was me both times..

I like the dude trying to play cop shutting down the burnout...As soon as he does that other SC blows out lol.. Thanks Sarge

THe first time it is me tring to keep a few people from going to jail. The hotel had already made the call, but I got her to hold off if I could stop the stuff. THere would have been a few people that would have wound up with a "DUI" had I not stopped it..
The black car on the dyno was mine as well. If you look at he right exhaust you can see on the dyno pull that the heads were starting to go. Looks to have been the right side that let go first. That sent the coolent inside the engine and took the bearings out of the engine. I think the crank might be able to be saved, at least I didn't blast it all over the track...Rich

big, very big..

Custom built 2 1/2 " hooker headers dropping down to a 4" collector, heading out the back thru a pair of 4" pipes with dynamax muffs. There is a crossover under there as well. That's it, nothing weird, just simple and to the point.. Rich

Back