altering the 95 maf?

cary Jackson

SCCoA Member
Is it possible to remove, or alter the bridge that runs through the middle of the newer style maf? Also what is the true flow because of the bridge?

bad idea. the MAF is calibrated for the amount of air it is supposed to flow. If you make it flow more, you are messing up the calibration.

maf

Well what he said is true but if you can redril the sampling tube hole bigger to match the extra flow area well there ya go you just saved some money on a bigger maf.

The question is what size though.

I know this theory is true because it is just like taking a 70mm and putting it on your car that had a 55mm maf. It's bigger and the sampling tube hole is bigger to compansate for the more air.

Someone will hopefully post what to drill it to after taking out the post.

Raymond

15/32 drill bit....

Get anew 15/32 drill bit so as to get a nice smooth finish on the new mill...It works great...I had NO PROBLEMS with this at all..It works great...

BUT...Got to the MN12 how to link....I posted the link below, it has the step by step MOD list....Have fun....

Also make sure you take your time, and get a nice final finish on your inner MAF body...

http://www.mn12performance.com/mn12how-to/maf/maf.htm

Cheers

i did it too

Yeah, it worked great on mine, too. It maybe worked too well though. see my thread titled 16 Psi!?!?!?.

Back