PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Florida guys, in case you're interested

XR7Kurt
10-13-2009, 10:02 PM
I realize it might be a little cold for you an hour or two north(it might be in the60's), but just in case you don't have anything better to do:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110033
Northern guys are tougher than the rest anyway, even if we're talking in Florida terms.:p

rapper33142
10-15-2009, 10:04 PM
if someone wood like to meet let us know

onequiksc
10-16-2009, 08:25 AM
The Daytona Dream Cruise is that weekend, and Bryan & I are attending that.

Thanks for the heads up though Kurt!

Hopefully all of us will be enjoying some cooler weather. :)

XR7Kurt
10-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Have you been to that before? I've been going to the Woodward Dream Cruise off and on for about 10 years now and just saw this year that there's one in Daytona now. I'm going to try to make that one soon. If it's half as good as the WDC it'll be great. Take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us.

onequiksc
10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Last year was theri first year for it here, and I did it. Kind of disappointed though, mostly because it wasn't a "car show" per se' but rather an event with multiple locations and such, and I was alone. Bryan offered to do it this year and it should be better because I'll have someone to hang with.

Suffice it to say, I was indeed the only Supercoupe there.

We'll let you know how it goes.

:)

XR7Kurt
10-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Don't feel bad about being the only Super Coupe, I only saw one this year and that's out of tens of thousands of cars. You should try to make the Woodward Dream Cruise one year, it's a non-stop moving car show, plus as many regular car shows as you could want.