PDA

View Full Version : My First Shootout

BlckWingdBird95
10-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Although I found SCCoA in late '06, I havnt been a regular here till late this summer '09. I decided to drive my 95LX to the Shootout for the car show and go to the track to watch. Mostly I wanted to talk to other Thunderbird people and see what improvements they did to there cars and how I can improve my own. I talked to alot of friendly SC owners and learned a few things. I just have to say, It was a great event. Very well done! Very well organized! With extra special compliments to the Food preperation and Menu. It was Above and beyond expectation! I almost didnt go because the weather wasnt favorable but Im very glad I took the nearly 5 hour drive to Muncie from Youngstown Ohio.:) I hope to return next year with a much Improved Thunderbird.

David Neibert
10-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Glad you enjoyed the Shootout, and thanks for posting about it. After attending one time, pretty much everyone that goes wants to attend the following year.

David

kenewagner
10-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Glad you enjoyed the Shootout, and thanks for posting about it. After attending one time, pretty much everyone that goes wants to attend the following year.

David

Aint that the truth:D

Ken

nickleman60
10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
After attending one time, pretty much everyone that goes wants to attend the following year.

David

That'd be me........................:D

jerseymike68
10-20-2009, 10:21 PM
thanks for the post...:D