SC meet

There aren many SC guys that hang out in NYC area...I get at the most 4 at a time..Usually I personally just go to car meets and meet up with the stang guys. My and my buddy with a marauder are generally the men out. But our cars always get the WTH is that look. Teh weather is getting cool and its geting dark earlier. But if something interesting comes up...

That is if your willing to take a trip over the bridge on the weekend

lets get a nice SC meet going soon. get Ira in the mix. well set up a roll call to see how many will show.

I could always talk to Jr. If there is enough interest we can have one at Pro Lube.. Its been very successful for the DSM meets..

lets make it happen. where is the pro lube anyway? most of the meets i've been to were always at a diner or rest parking lot. a few were at the mall in the back lol

lets make it happen. where is the pro lube anyway? most of the meets i've been to were always at a diner or rest parking lot. a few were at the mall in the back lol

Pro Lube is on RT 109 in W Babylon, NY.. In other words East Bum-f*** long island..

If you planned something for late next summer I might have my project done by then and I'd like to come out. It would definitely have to be at a drag track or something though so I can run my car! I could probably get a few others to come out too. None would have supercoupes but the more the merrier anyhow right? :D

Jeremy

lets get a nice SC meet going soon. get Ira in the mix. well set up a roll call to see how many will show.

I'm generally good for any night during the week. Weekends are usually out though. I like the regular meet they have in Tuesday in Levittown; close to food and probably more central to all of us.

Although it is getting a bit late in the year for that. He$$ you guys can always swing by my place. I'll put a pot of chilli on and put a fresh case on ice. Probably should have done that over the summer though huh? Have to think of that next season.

Ira

My problem is its getting dark early and I get out of work 5 earliest(and I do mean earliest)...Home 630 earliest..But if Jr is willing to do something during the week 7-730..Im down even during the week

I go to weekly car mees in Queens and LI in which SC;s can gather...But liek I said it gets dark early...

Bellmore LI train station on a friday afternoon evening is a good meet as well...

But I think if we want to get peopel as far as Bingmington etc down here. It have to be a saturday or a sunday....On that not we can do what I do with the Marauder guys. Have a Lunch meet/gathering Central meet for that would be Queens or Westchester to mke it fair for all
WHatever I can do Im down..We can all show off our junk haha.And AT LEAST two AR cars will show up!

If dennis can get something going at JR's that great...

I wont be around next weekend however>>>so teh weekend after Im game

Ive been busy as all hell......If I see any time on my behalf to do something I will post it..>So far it looks bad all year!

maybe we can look into setting up a track rental for the spring. theres enough people on the east to get into it..

Back