code help...

k_schutte

pulled the codes... got a 31, 41 and 66...
did an EGR delete so that explains the 31.... so focus is on the 41 and 66

41- Oxygen Sensor indicating system lean, right side

66- Mass air flow sensor fault, below minimum voltage

O2's car has one brand new O2 and one used, not sure what side they put which on but I will check that. MAf sensor is a 76MM C&L for 42lb injectors (car has 42lb'ers) any help?

not sure i understand what your asking for here. if it pops those codes id say first check for bad wires, if all good then replace those sensors.

Which makes me ask...was it getting these codes BEFORE you installed the C&L?

I will check the sample tube color... as for the above question, I did not have the car running at all with the stock MAF. I got the car with a rebuilt longblock installed and a few boxes of parts including a 94-95 blower, intake, IC tubes, dual IC, headers, T.B., MAF, pulleys, injectors etc...

no corrosion on the electronics at all, and I actualy ran all new bettery/ground wires while I was putting everythign together...

tube is red/pink/light purple may be... doesn't have a ton of color left on it, looks more pink than anything but I think it's either red or purple as C&L doesn't list a pink one...

According to C&L's sight 89-93 SC 76MM a purple tube (099) is for 42lb'ers and it doesn't show a red... I'll have to measure to find out for sure...

Color code - Inlet Diameter - Outlet Diameter
Green ------- .6500" -------.4850"
Black --------.4880" -------.4880"
Red ----------.6570" -------.5125"
Purple --------.6500" -------.5400"
Blue ----------.6500" -------.5550"
Clear ---------.5650" -------.5650"
Orange -------.6500" -------.5700"

Last edited:
Back