90mm lightning mafs how to

92sclikenew

i need to know how to wire my lightning mafs i picked up.. the car is getting tuned so there is no worry with any of that but i need to know how to wire the harness up??

thanks!:D

i need to know how to wire my lightning mafs i picked up.. the car is getting tuned so there is no worry with any of that but i need to know how to wire the harness up??

thanks!:D

Pick up lightning MAF
step on pedal to the garbage can to open lid
drop MAF
remove foot from pedal
walk away with one less headache

:cool:

Well the left wing members say they are just fine but the right wing members will tell you it will cause issues when you start making big power.

what would someone suggest to use other then this? the chip i got is already tuned for it thats why i got it..

what would someone suggest to use other then this? the chip i got is already tuned for it thats why i got it..

Please explain. You have a mail order tune specific for your car and a future part that you just got and haven't installed?

Please explain. You have a mail order tune specific for your car and a future part that you just got and haven't installed?

hes getting the chip from me, i parted out my engine and he basicly bought everything, or he bought identical parts to what my car was tuned for

ported heads, same size valves
ported intake
60lb injectors
lightning mass air
throttle body
ported plenum
headers
built aod
etc

so hes putting in the mass air flow so he can just pop in the sct chip and drive the car without any issues till it can be re dialed in 100%

somewhere around 300 rwhp i think 42's max out and you need to upgrade further i could be wrong there, ive seen a few cars slightly over 300 horse with maxed 42lbers

his goal is for around 350 rwhp+ so 60's will be good for whatever power range it lands in and leaves him room to make more power

Back