Sc intake gaskets

bernard

I need an intake gasket set for a 91 sc 3.8 with supercharger, or if anybody can tell me where to go to find a set,i have not been able to find a set anywhere the rear seal on the intake is leaking and i'm having problems with the clucth not working very good making it hard to shift getting oil on the cluch.

I need an intake gasket set for a 91 sc 3.8 with supercharger, or if anybody can tell me where to go to find a set,i have not been able to find a set anywhere the rear seal on the intake is leaking and i'm having problems with the clucth not working very good making it hard to shift getting oil on the cluch.

The 3.8 SC uses the same gaskets as the 3.8 NA motor does, just discard the upper gasket since our's is a single piece. Use high temp RTV to reseal the return plenum.

David

Felpro #MS940451 for the SC
Felpro #MS94045 for the N/A

Felpro has the better gaskets. Victor might have a set. ROL does for sure, but the ROL gaskets use the cork end gaskets where the Felpro are their permadry style end gaskets.

Your local parts store more than likely will not stock them but should be able to order them in for you. If you got an Advance Auto Parts near by they CAN get them. I know cause I work there and thats where I got mine.

Back