Front Bumper/Front exit Top

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
In the near future, I will be looking for a front bumper that has the SC on it and a front exit custom top for the blower. Maybe someone has a top laying around that Jerrod a.k.a. "CougarSC" made back in the day?

O and would like the bumper to be in red and around PA,NJ,NY area to pickup it up:).

Thanks, Tom
Like this one:

Edited because I found a top and silly me took off the liscence plate bracket and there is the SC on my bumper that I have on the car already so I'm good Ken...Thanks for letting me know about your bumper for sale though and also Tim'

Last edited:
Tom,
I have a front bumper, but it is not red. It is silver. It will need be repaint, but it does not have any rips or tears in it.
Thanks
Ken

I have a bumper cover in Red that I could bring to Carlisle if you were willing to hold out that long?

-Tim

Do they have SC on it?

Ken or Tim, Does your bumper have the SC on it? Ken is alot closer probably like a half hour or so away if your still in Philly?I'm around Levvittown PA.

Tim, if you still have it when Carlisle comes around again, maybe get your too:D

Tom

Tom,
Yes, I'm outside of philly. I am 15 min west of king of prussia. The bumper has "sc" on it. Just let me know.
Thanks
Ken
Ken or Tim, Does your bumper have the SC on it? Ken is alot closer probably like a half hour or so away if your still in Philly?I'm around Levvittown PA.

Tim, if you still have it when Carlisle comes around again, maybe get your too:D

Tom

Silly me

Well, as I was taking off the liscence plate bracket on the front bumper low and behold it has the SC enscribed in it, so I won't be needing a different bumper after all.

thanks to those that have replied with the bumper with SC on it but I'm good to go with that:)

Tom

Back