Kind of New Guy

wpip

1994 Thunderbird SC 5SP Teal
Bought this car for $1,000k runs great besides cutting off intermittently when coming to a stop and needing paint.This is my 2nd Tbird in the last 5 years, only had the first one a couple of months before giving it to my little brother about 4 yrs ago. I just got this one a couple months ago and really like it a lot but looking for more top end ..Ive had my share of DSM(gst and gsx) and man they are so easy to make fast but i was looking into something a little more grown up. I was torn between Mark VIII and SC, still want a MARK VIII though. I have only driven it a couple times in the last month due to the work(AIR FORCE Aircraft Mechanic) and school full time. I have the money to do stuff to it finally but no time! If you have any performance parts you wanna get rid of LMK!Nice to be here and look forward to learning more about this car.

Pip

Me

Actually im aircraft fuels for the last 4 yrs, was electrician previous 10 yrs. Im at NAS JRB Carswell in Ft. Worth, was at little rock before that and spangdalem before that. Im actually a Texas Air Natonal Gaurd full time technician.got out of Active duty in 05

Cool. I'm a weapons guy stationed at shaw afb in SC.

Came in in 2003 and just made ssgt. Graduating ALS next week.

Actually im aircraft fuels for the last 4 yrs, was electrician previous 10 yrs. Im at NAS JRB Carswell in Ft. Worth, was at little rock before that and spangdalem before that. Im actually a Texas Air Natonal Gaurd full time technician.got out of Active duty in 05

I think I may have looked at that car a few months ago, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Pretty solid car, but needed paint. When I got to the guy's house, someone was already buying it. Saw it on craigslist a short time later (same tag number). Maybe that's who you bought it from. I'm inthe Keller area. Maybe there'll be a local get-together sometime. There are a few of us in the area.

Yup i have a lot of weapons buddies. Im working on 14 yrs hopefully put on master before end of this year. Yup thats the car, still do t know why he sld it so cheap had receipts for all work performed also.

Back