B&M ripper pics please...

i58829

Hey guys i'm picking up my SC this weekend (its the 89 from NE Pa in the classifieds) I dont really want to modify the car, but the shifter needs rebuilt and i'm considering shelling out the cash for one of the new shifters from SCP. Does anyone have pics of this shifter installed? Does it look 100% stock when its in the car? I dont want to buy it if i can't use the stock boot and knob. I dont want a gaping hole in the console with a pretty anodized hunk of aluminum. Thanks in advance, TC...

attachment.php

Hey guys i'm picking up my SC this weekend (its the 89 from NE Pa in the classifieds) I dont really want to modify the car, but the shifter needs rebuilt and i'm considering shelling out the cash for one of the new shifters from SCP. Does anyone have pics of this shifter installed? Does it look 100% stock when its in the car? I dont want to buy it if i can't use the stock boot and knob. I dont want a gaping hole in the console with a pretty anodized hunk of aluminum. Thanks in advance, TC...

attachment.php

Just don't cut anything when you remove it and you can reuse it all and keep it covered by the leather boot. You may need to slightly open a rubber gasket, but you'll see once you're reassembling what you need to do.

Awesome thanks for the info guys, i just wanted to make sure i wouldn't end up with a generic rubber boot or anything...

Back