SCP nose to tail exhuast

ScubaCoupe

Im thinking about buying the Hooks mid-length headers 2 1/2 down pipes and flowmaster cat-back exhaust. Now my question is at the moment my car is stock. Is this the best place to start? Im also looking to purchase in the near future MP power package #2, Heads, TB MAF FMIC among other things. Ive read so many threads talking about HG blowing due to air movement restrictions from the stock exhaust. I'm not to worried about the sound of the exhuast as much as just providing the best breathing space I can.

Also I plan on installing this dual turbo system

So would I benefit best by spending the $1560 on this exhaust? Or should I start somewhere else first?

stock motor you dont need to go that route

Source yaself out a 93 and up gas tank..Doo a 255lph pump while ya at it....And just get a custom 2.5 into a dual in single 3" out resonator back into 2 2.5 mufflers. WITH stock exhaust manifolds

Many threads on this. As far as the remote urbo setup..Most of your exhaust would have to be redone.

Thanx I'll look into that... one question though.... Aren't the stock heads really restrictive? Whats the benefit of keeping them? Just a cost issue? Mine is a 1990 SC.

The exhaust itself at the resonator and cats is the most restrictive portion of the exhaust..Next to that there is the big turn at the tank.

Getting a later model gas tank allows you to run a straighter or larger exhaust..EVen dual pipes. The exhaust manifolds will be at a restriction at some point>>but now you dont need to worry about it

Thanx I'll look into that... one question though.... Aren't the stock heads really restrictive? Whats the benefit of keeping them? Just a cost issue? Mine is a 1990 SC.

Well Stock castings is all there is so its either ported or not.

Back