maf sensor-25.00 shipped
fuel rail with stock injectors and regulator 40-00 shipped---SOLD
coil pack-20.00 shipped
harmonic balancer-70.00 shipped
timing cover with oil pump and crank sensor 100.00 shipped
oval port return plenum-45.00 shipped

Last edited:
John,

Interested in the head studs. Can you take a closser picture os just them please? Thanks.

94 engine parts

needascbad. Are you sure-I ask since it came off my 94. If so I apologize for misleading anyone, I sold the supercharger as a square port and sent pictures to the buyer. He acknowledged that it was, in fact a rectangular port which he was looking for. That was a month ago and I have not heard from him that he got the wrong part.
?????

needascbad. Are you sure-I ask since it came off my 94. If so I apologize for misleading anyone, I sold the supercharger as a square port and sent pictures to the buyer. He acknowledged that it was, in fact a rectangular port which he was looking for. That was a month ago and I have not heard from him that he got the wrong part.
?????

that is the return plenum that go's to the lower intake all 89-95 sc's have an oval plenum there..

this isnt a blower inlet:rolleyes:

?????

92sclikenew is right, sorry I didn't pay close enough attention. Thats what i get for trolling. :eek:

Back