PDA

View Full Version : That was fun

Nettlesd
10-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow, that was fun. I did my normal tour of the car dealerships today and a super cool salesman let me take a brand spanking new Corvette out for some fun. I'm not talking granny driving but letting it all hang out. The guy let me take it out for an extended period while I played around with it. Man, this thing has horsepower upon horsepower and is a blast to drive. I must say, 6 piston calipers on the front with 4 piston calipers on the rear slow you down pretty quickly from triple digits speeds.

It was a fun Saturday for me. :D

XxSlowpokexX
10-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Especially when its cheap

gabe74gt
10-30-2009, 12:22 PM
its always when your fate is with you. and when you dont have to spend much bucks

SCme94
10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Wow, that was fun. I did my normal tour of the car dealerships today and a super cool salesman let me take a brand spanking new Corvette out for some fun. I'm not talking granny driving but letting it all hang out. The guy let me take it out for an extended period while I played around with it. Man, this thing has horsepower upon horsepower and is a blast to drive. I must say, 6 piston calipers on the front with 4 piston calipers on the rear slow you down pretty quickly from triple digits speeds.

It was a fun Saturday for me. :D

Need pics of you and salesman with car or it didnt happen....