New Member & 90 XR-7 Owner (need Info)

Tom Bliznik

I am a newby & just found this forum. The real reason I joined is to determine the selling value of my wife's 1990 ZR-7 before we sell it in the spring of 2010. Buying the wife a new car & we want to sell it to someone who will appreciate it.

Here's the details.
1990 ZR-7 Auto trans. with lots of optional equipment (loaded)
Original owner (wife's car) always garaged with 73,922 never abused miles. All original paint, Red exterior with Mint/factory new Ebony Leather interior.
BTW: No one has ever sat in the rear seats. Also, less than a dozen times in the front passenger seats. Original floor mats look new.
Oil changed every 3K miles with every receipt from day one including all the original paperwork. This car is all original, with no modifications. This is a real creampuff little ole lady owned Cougar.

The Bad: Radio does not work, don't know why?? Car was zebarted when new, but a small rust area on the passenger rocker panel. Just starting to break through (minor).

I'll try to post a picture, but this is my first post. I think I know the value, but need input. I am a car guy so I know Muscle Car & Collector value.
Thanks for your help.

T (Michigan)

Back