Parting out 93 SC - All parts Best Offer

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Going to try something a little different here - I need this car parted out and then sent to the crusher - It owes me nothing at this point so willing to help others that need parts also.

Red Exterior - Black Interior - Auto

Parts already Sold or Removed
Interior: Cluster, Seats, Carpet, Door Panels, Window Motors and Console.
Drivetrain - Short Block, Transmission, Main Accessory Tensioner, Drivers Side Acc. Bracket, Balancer, DIS
Exterior - Headlights, Rear Corner Lights.

Fine Print
Please make offers worth while - Actual Shipping Will apply.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

-Tim

Sunroof car? If not, condition of the visors? Are they lighted?

Thoughts on a price? And shipping to 68008.

Thanks
-Melon

Sunroof car? If not, condition of the visors? Are they lighted?

Thoughts on a price? And shipping to 68008.

Thanks
-Melon

None Sunroof - Both are in good shape to my knowledge. I will check.

Also all PMs replied to.

-Tim

Do you have the passengers door panel moulding (or adhesive trim piece), and how much would you want for it?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. The switch panel? The Door Cup? or the Fabric Insert area?

Also MadMikey - Have to remove the front rear springs and I'll have ya covered.

Thanks again.

-Tim

Tim,

Interested in the cowl covers if they are intact. Also all the auto dim mirror wiring including the section to the switch. The door cups around the handles if tabs are intact. Also, look at the harness on the alternator and tell me how many wires are in the connector, two or three. If there are 3, I would want that all the way back to the power distribution box as well. Does it have the push button fuel door?

Tim,

Interested in the cowl covers if they are intact. Also all the auto dim mirror wiring including the section to the switch. The door cups around the handles if tabs are intact. Also, look at the harness on the alternator and tell me how many wires are in the connector, two or three. If there are 3, I would want that all the way back to the power distribution box as well. Does it have the push button fuel door?

I should have all of this minus the door cups they've already been sold.

-Tim

tim, do you have the piece that holds the schrader valve ? its threaded into the fuel rail.

if i had a pic it would be easier. but just look at the rail and you'll see what im talking about. i just need that little piece. the schrader valve on mine broke into pieces and i couldnt get it out. so now i have a regular old bolt threaded into my fuel rail LOL

Tim,

I am interested in a few other items. The trim on top of the windshield, the rubber air deflector mat below the rad as well. What kind of shape are the shock in?

Back