BRAND NEW 94-96 Gauge Surround Trim/Bezel

96SCbird

As the title says, this is a brand new in the box and never used instrument cluster/gauge surround trim piece, black in color.

You will likely never see another new one sold on here again as these just aren't around anymore. This super rare piece would be perfect for a restoration project.

$300 plus shipping

Well, I just saw a 5-speed shift knob sell for $150 on here, and this is a much bigger piece than that. I think a new 5-speed console top would sell for $300 as well and this is equally as rare to find new.

Well, I just saw a 5-speed shift knob sell for $150 on here, and this is a much bigger piece than that. I think a new 5-speed console top would sell for $300 as well and this is equally as rare to find new.

i will add people just dont have this kind of money anymore times are hard. i could see you getting $150 for the part but not $300

Recovered?

i will add people just dont have this kind of money anymore times are hard. i could see you getting $150 for the part but not $300

Haven't y'all heard yet, the economy's recovered!!:confused:
Yeah, right! Tell that to the millions of folks still out of work.
Or the folks still working, lots of which are 2-job households,
still struggling to make ends meet!:mad:

So, yeah, $300 is probably a little steep. I don't need the gauge
surround, but sure could use an NOS stereo surround for my '94 SC.
Wouldn't be able to go $300 on it, but $100-$150 maybe.:D

Good luck on your sale 96SCbird.

The trim piece you're trying to sell is the same on all 94-97 t-birds.The 5-speed pieces you're referencing are a much more limited and rare so you can't even compare the two. Just because a piece is physically bigger doesn't mean you can sell it for a ton more money. At best you could probably get $100 for it, for me if I need one I'll go to the local Pick n Pull whick always has 5-10 94-97 t-birds and out of all of them I can find a pristine bezel and pay $10 for it, as a matter of fact I have done that before......:D

The trim piece you're trying to sell is the same on all 94-97 t-birds.The 5-speed pieces you're referencing are a much more limited and rare so you can't even compare the two. Just because a piece is physically bigger doesn't mean you can sell it for a ton more money. At best you could probably get $100 for it, for me if I need one I'll go to the local Pick n Pull whick always has 5-10 94-97 t-birds and out of all of them I can find a pristine bezel and pay $10 for it, as a matter of fact I have done that before......:D

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will correct you. This piece isn't the same for 97.

I am correct in what I stated. This piece is as rare to find new as any other obsoleted trim piece. It's not as rare as a 5-speed console top in terms of quantity in existence, but it is as rare to find NEW. If it's too steep for the people looking in this thread, then you won't be buying it. It's that simple. I'll be holding onto it until I get what I believe to be a fair amount.

And if $150 is a ton of money to someone, owning an SC probably isn't the best.

Last edited:
The gauge surrounds dont get beat up, like say a shift console or radio bezel, so its pretty easy to find one in like new condition.

Back