Harmonic Balancer Shroud.

emporio

After a few weeks, I've found that the reason why my car won't start is because of the crankshaft position sensor.

Upon trying to replace it tonight, I find the plastic shroud in 2 pieces, no bolts, and it was a bit chewed up.

My harmonic Balancer is fine, but I need to find the shroud. Does anyone know where I can buy one? It's too late to call around tonight so I thought that I'd ask around here to see if anyone else had this problem.

After a few weeks, I've found that the reason why my car won't start is because of the crankshaft position sensor.

Upon trying to replace it tonight, I find the plastic shroud in 2 pieces, no bolts, and it was a bit chewed up.

My harmonic Balancer is fine, but I need to find the shroud. Does anyone know where I can buy one? It's too late to call around tonight so I thought that I'd ask around here to see if anyone else had this problem.

Unless you really want it on there don't worry about. 94/95's didn't even come with one.

my 90 sc chewed its up about a week after i got it. never looked back after ripping what was left out. you dont need it. just a waste of money unless your looking to make it pretty

Back