Hit a Jack Rabbit...

MrSnow

The rest of the car looked fine... Other than the blood drippings...

But my *front air damn? not sure if thats it...was destoryed... I want to know if I can get a replacement online? Anyone know? I've kind of jimmy rigged it for now.... Or I might just take it all off anyway.

Attachments

• IMG00169.jpg
    IMG00169.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 148
I hit a racoon and it bent my rad support a bit, broke my pusher fan and ripped my plastic cover thingamajig off the front of my nose a few years back.

The best part of teh ordeal was me saying..."WHAT THE HEACK WAS THAT!!!"..And my buddy said non chalontly..."Dude, it was a Racoon"..I then said..."WHy did you not tell me!!!!"(it was 1:30 AM and dark afterall).

He merely said....".How could you not of seen it, it was HUGE"

Well apparently Racoons are tougher then rabbits apparently as I saw no blood..There was however something looked like bone fragments or brain on my dented liscnece plate.....not sure

You do need to put it on and leave it on though. It is there to help "shove" air into the radiator. There are some people that complain about heating issues because of this missing. The rads are smaller enough and need all the help we can get.

Good Option. I'm going to look for one in the junk yards this weekend.
Thanks!

Why not just go to a GM dealer and have them get you a new one for about $15. Any used ones you're likely to find are going to be all rashed up.

JD

Back