Stiegemeier Racing Heads, 1.73 Rockers, 580 lift FH Cam, and accy (11 second recipe)

supercatxr7

Stiegemeier Racing Heads – welded and ported exhaust, ported/polished intake ports. Manley 1.937 Intake and 1.55 Exhaust valves, ARP 7/16” Rocker Studs, Guide Plates, Ford Motor Sports Stud Mounted 1.73 roller rockers, Comp Cams 942-924 double valve springs. Heads were recently thoroughly gone through by machine shop ($300) as I was planning on rebuilding another motor. They were resurfaced, new valve seals, and bronze valve guides and one valve replaced. They are ready to bolt on. Sold my car and moved on, so no need for them any longer.

Also included is a Fred Holzhauer .580 lift 224/224 duration camshaft, Trick Flow 7.350 push rods, and Ford Racing lifters.

I spent quite a bit of money on these heads as originally they were upgraded with mild porting, better valves, springs, stud mounted rockers. I then had another shop go through and do another porting and chamber work job on them. Finally on another build I had Stiegemeier go through them and do the welding of exhaust ports and do their magic on the rest. As noted these heads were just gone through by a machine shop and are ready to be bolted on. I ran 11.91 et with these heads, the cam, and a MPX blower.

$1550

He just beat me to the punch. I was looking at it the same time. He just got to post there faster because he made it home from the track before me.

Mike:D

dang it took you for ever to sell those heads :eek: i could use something like those on my rebuilt motor on the selves:mad:

Dont hate... :p Just have to get the 5spd parts out of my junk car. These will be added to a stock pile for future use.

Back